MANAGER FOOD SAFETY CERTIFICATION
ANSI-Accredited Manager Food Safety Certification
Every business handling food must have at least one certified foodservice manager on site. This online course is available in English and Spanish. Complete course at your own pace and convenience. Once completed, schedule a national exam with a certified proctor. Certification is valid for 5 years.
Steps to Become an IL certified Food Safety Manager
- Take an approved national online course (TAP) with Svilleco. ($100)
- Email email@example.com to register.
Include name, address, phone number, and place of work.
Payment must be made in advance and NO REFUNDS are offered
Course can be done 24/7 at own speed.
Available in English and Spanish.
- Take an approved national exam ($45-55)
- One-on-one online exam with PearsonVue Testing Center.
Go to www.pearsonvue.com/nrfsp to register, schedule, and pay fee.
Exam series code is ICFSM. Available in English and Spanish.
If questions, call customer service at 1-888-687-1571.
- For a ServSafe paper-pencil exam, call S'villeco at 217-684-2435 to schedule. Available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, French Canadian, Japanese, and Large Print.
- Your passed exam certificate is your IL certification and will be valid for 5 years. IDPH no longer offers certificates.
Find us on Facebook!